A message from Coach Kenzie
June 2020: As of May 21 – NO practices or gatherings can happen per UHSAA
- All camps have been canceled (Kids camp, UVU, Snow College)
Girls Tryout Information: As of May 21 – It is still unclear and undecided if the season will begin as scheduled. I have been working closely with my AD to try and figure out what and when we can start. The following is the most up-to-date that I have:
- Girls’ Tryout meeting – Over zoom; Will have recorded and posted on website by June 6th. There will also be a bitly link to use to sign up for tryouts
- June 29, July 1, 3: conditioning at Alta – NOT mandatory – 8am
- July 6 – 10: possible team camp or continue conditioning- NOT mandatory
- July 13, 15, 17: conditioning at Alta – NOT mandatory – 8am
- July 20 – 23: conditioning at Alta – 4 days – NOT mandatory – 8am
- July 27: TRYOUTS BEGIN at 8am
If we are cleared to play in June, Alta will host our own team camp for any interested to tryout. I understand how unorganized this feels. Unfortunately, this is the best we have right now. As UHSAA updates, we will too.
Play as much as you can, safely!